Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Passion <=> Traits


Throughout this semester I have changed my ways of planning and putting things into action. My passion hasn’t change but I as a person have. I started off a young man with great ideas and just wanting to do them. But as I tried to just take control and just do things I was stuck. I wasn’t organized. I needed to start all over.  As I started over, I made sure I had everything planned out and I made sure that my organization got better. The Senior Project has helped me execute these skills. The project requires me to be very organized to have everything planned out and ready to execute all of my plans. I have planned ahead by actually using my planner. I have looked at events that will benefit my project and put them on my calendar. At the beginning of the school year, I felt as if once I was given a task I would just rush into and try to finish it as soon as possible. Now with the skills I have gained I stop and think about what I am going to do and how I am going to do it. I stop and think about what I am doing instead of just rushing into doing it. This is better because now the outcome of things is better. I still do things with the same passion but now they just come out better. A great skill that I have uncovered while doing this project is communicating with people. In the making of this project, I have been force to speak to many adults and try to convince them to help me with my project. With this, I was force to think on the spot and work on my communications skills. I had to be patient and keep contacting people until they were reached. I learned how to be persuasive so that I could get information for my project. I have been communicating with people that can get me in touch with people for my project.Now I have learned how to be more patient and persuasive with my speech.I have learned to have more dedication for the things I do, I need to take my time with them and let them express all of the hard work I put into it. With all of these traits learned and gained, I have become a better person. My traits have changed but my passion stays the same.

1 comment: