Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Becoming Better

When I first started my senior project I simply had an idea but I didn't know how I would realize it. Now, my idea is beginning to formulate into something tangible. I have struggled with keeping up with the blogs and doing a good job of documenting my progress but I'm slowly starting to do a better job of this.

As far as improving my Jiu-Jitsu, I haven't been able to do as much as I would like simply because of the amount of time that senior year requires. However, I have been improving slightly, working on what I can in the time that I have. When the year began, I would do things as they came up, I would struggle to meet deadlines but I have had to learn to manage my time better.

My sense of commitment has increased as well. I have set aside time to drilling and I'm doing it without too much difficulty, when before I would say I would do something and then talk myself out of it.

When I see what I can do now compared to what I could before, I must admit that I am better today than I was yesterday. Not just in class and with my project, but with my Jiu-Jitsu as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment