Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Undecided

Let me start off my giving the rising seniors a piece of advice. It is very important that you read the following sentence closely, it will decided whether you have the aspiration to succeed to complete your senior, culmination project. First, do not be afraid to be in doubt. Get your queries answered and start jotting ideas down on paper. Second, think beyond the obvious, what are some things you would like to see happen? Third, ask for help for that is the key that will make you when it comes to giving your final presentation.

Chinquapin has been a huge part of my life. It has thought me to not be afraid of the unknown, whatever that might have been made me stronger as years progressed. I could not never have imagined writing a theatrical play for my own amusement. Senior Seminar has allowed me to cherish my time as a student, young adult going into the real world for there are skills that I have learned here that will never be learn elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment