Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My FInal Blog

What have I learned in AP English and Senior Seminar? Those are two separate categories. I learned how to write like a person in AP English. I learned how to read things with the purpose of knowing the author's purpose. In short, I had never really did anything involving paper and a pencil that was analytic, but AP English taught me how. In Senior Seminar, I learned that being a senior should be about leaving your mark this last year; about having a legacy of helping the place where you just spent four years. I learned that many teachers that want to add something to the curriculum don't have it easy at all. But most of all, between the two of them, I learned how to work. I unlearned how to procrastinate. I think those classes helped more than almost anything in my high school career.

No comments:

Post a Comment