Tuesday, May 10, 2011

At the End of the Road

So I will be presenting in 5 days. I am very excited that my project will finally going to be presented! I have gone through a great journey. I have learned more about music and have increased my love for it.

I would advise next year's Seniors to not slack off. Even from the beginning of the year when the end of the year seems so far away. You really don't have a lot of time. Some of your projects wil require much time and patience. Understand, also, that if one idea fails, keep trying. You won't achieve your goals if you just give up. My original idea is much different than what my final project will be.

Also, choose your panel members wisely. Don't just pick them because you like them or you talk to them a lot. Pick someone who will strengthen you in your subject. Also when you do finally pick your panel members, talk to them, ask them for advice, help. I'm sure they will have much knowledge on your subject. My panel members helped me by giving me books to read, more information, and personal stories on my subject. I didn't take as much advantage of my panel members as I should. I advise you all to take advantage of your panel members.

No comments:

Post a Comment