Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Last Words

This year I have learned a new sense of responsibility for my education through the senior seminar. I have learned that time management is an important skill to have as well as the ability to be able to prioritize your work. These were skills that I thought I had but learned that I lacked to some degree.

As a word of advice, I encourage the up and coming seniors to begin thinking about their project this summer and to begin the development of their idea so that they can hit the ground running. It would even be beneficial to begin the research portion of the project during the summer so the year can be used efficiently.

I also want to say that the time designated for the senior seminar should be respected and used solely to work on the project because if you use the time to work on college applications or other class work then you will surely fall behind on your work and you will be forced to try a find a way to finish the year off on a good note.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that you enjoy working on your project as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment