Sunday, August 15, 2010

Quick Comment

It was fun reading everyone's posts! You all deserve brownies in my opinion. I haven't been on in a while but to see that my fellow classmates took the initiative to post their comments and thoughts was exciting.
I've been busy like a bumble bee baking blueberry biscuits. I wish I had more summer time to get everything done before school but it seems that I'm out of luck. I'm happy though. I can't wait to share my experiences over the summer with everyone. Drive has been applicable to so much of what I've done. From working in the corporate world to hanging with friend. I wish I could dedicate the next few hours to writing about it all but school starts in 10 hours and i still haven't even made an attempt to get ready. The purpose of this post, however, is to say that I could write a book about Drive and how it's affected my thought and experiences this summer, but time does not permit.
Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!
David Copeland

1 comment: