Friday, July 2, 2010

This Book Is a "Door-Opener"

I just finished reading the introduction and part of Chapter 1 from Drive, and I'm amazed at the complex point of view that this book is putting out there. It's really intriguing because the idea of having a satisfaction that comes from within makes sense if you think about it. Plus, I find a spiritual factor having to do with that idea since the satisfaction comes "from within". It's great because it means you don't have to rely on any outside sources for satisfaction or rewards. It clicked in my mind that doing what I would love to do would be satisfying itself. I believe this book will greatly influence my Senior Project as I keep reading, especially towards the last Chapter.

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in your comment on a more spiritual approach to motivation. This is something I think we could all do more in our lives, no matter what our particular religious beliefs may be. Thanks you, Marcos, for reminding us of that.

    ReplyDelete