Friday, October 7, 2011

Whats Your Drive???

Drive has really changed my perspective about my motivational approaches. Although it took me a long time to decide what my internal drive was, it also forced me to think on a higher level. This thinking process made me question myself and the reason why I take interest in certain things. I had this weird feeling during the channels of this fiasco. Step by step I figured the desired answer. I have decided that my motivation will be fully based on myself, not the the external affairs that I receive from it. Like most people, I have a lot of external motivation, but challenging myself to do things because I love it or just because it's the right thing is going beyond my natural self being and I'm are molding a better person in the process. Are you up for the challenge.


This is the blog that has the correct date and time. Here is the link.
http://erika-whatsyourdrive.blogspot.com/2011/08/drive-yourself.html

No comments:

Post a Comment