Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Again

When I first read this book, as a mater of fact i was quite disinterested. I started reading and it just  seemed like another author's philosophy on life. I already read the bible, why do i need someone else telling about life? Though, the ideas behind motivation in the human race are quite complex and Daniel Pink tries to uncover them all to our world. I would have more to write if i was in disagreement with him, but the truth is I'm not. I can compare his text with situations in my life like the simple idea of carrots and sticks. It works for a while, but after a while, i just became interested in reward. That motivation had to come from within and that's the only thing that truly drives us. It brings success if we are interested in something and not forced to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment